His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December Funnies

Anna is allergic to Milk, so she drinks soy or rice milk. This week I surprised everybody with
Chocolate Milk.  The regular stuff for Erika and Sarah and Silk, for Anna.
She was reading the carton this a.m. and read, "This milk contains 25% more Calories than regular chocolate milk".  I said, "Wow, that is an advertisement on the side of the carton! Not a good selling point..... She read it again and it said,  25% more CALCIUM..... now that sounds better. :)

Erika was describing her cleaning job she does for her daddy.  She said, "First I clean the sinks and mirrors, then the toilet, and then the "baby toilet".  Everybody was puzzled.  What baby toilet?
It was the smaller toilet on the wall.  (the urinal) LOL  We let her know it was not a baby toilet and she nearly died! EWWWW! I cleaned That????     LOL

5 comments:

:)De said...

LOL!

Tracy said...

Lol, I laughed at the urinal, it is a bit gross if you think about it!
When my daughter was about 3 we went to stay with my uncle. She was almost potty trained and became totally potty trained over night, I couldnt work out why. Until I caught her washing her hands in the bidet! She thought it was a basin specially for her, so she would run off every 5 minutes use the toilet, put the plug in the bidet, fill it up with water and wash her hands! I was horrified, lol!

Mike and Christie said...

Oh Tracy that is so funny!

When I was 3, I have this vivid memory of being at church. I was in one of those dresses that stick out with a very itchy nylon slip and two little skinny legs coming out the bottom. :)
I went into the wrong bathroom. Everything looked strange. I remember climbing up into a Urinal which I thought was a very strange little kid potty. I was sitting in that urinal all prim and proper when a man walked in and said, "Oh NO SWEETIE!" I still remember him to this day! He got me down, cleaned me up and then showed me the right place to go. I have no idea if my parents every found out, but I always liked that nice man. :)

Claire said...

I like the idea of a baby toilet, it's cute. Has Erika seen the real baby toilets at pre-schools?

Once I cleaned a urinal at a church hall where we were camping. The boys were so impressed, they said that they'd never seen one shine before.

Muddled Muse said...

ROTFLOL I'm going to have to tell Ben about the baby toilet!

I remember alternative study methods. I used to spread out a blanket in the back yard and do my reading out there on nice Texas days!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin