His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, December 13, 2010

A Date With My Boys



The other day the guys called and said they wanted to take me out to dinner just to spend time together.
I'm telling you, we had the sweetest time!  I didn't bring my camera, but just sat and enjoyed listening to my boys talk and laugh about things they did in childhood, talk about their own boys and hear their hearts on spiritual matters too.  It is so fun having adult children.

I really enjoyed it!  I even got  bonus flowers!  The waitress thought it was my birthday but we said it wasn't.  She kept giving the guys a thumbs up. :)
I'd say they hit a home run!

Thanks so very much Tim and Marc!
Thanks Em's and Ivy too!  :)

4 comments:

Prince Patrick said...

Sometime is just nice to spend time with our family members and guess what you've a lovely one :)

:)De said...

What a nice gift!

Annie said...

That is just so nice. I am blessed with a great grown-up son, too. It is an amazing and unexpected pleasure!

Mike and Christie said...

Thanks Prince Patrick. :)

It was a truly nice gift. I just love my kids. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin