His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Another December Funny

I was reading CNN this a.m. and Sarah was standing next to me.  We looked at the awesome snow article about Europe.  Sarah saw the picture and said, " That building looks like it is about to fall over!"
I replied, "Sarah, that is the Leaning Tower of Pisa... we studied that last year. "  She said, "Well, it still looks like it is going to fall over."  :)

It does! But it never has, YET. :)

1 comment:

Chiara Elena said...

The tower has been closed to the public for several years, now it leans a little less, about a degree less, in the 60ies it was really about to fall!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin