His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Program

We attended our older kids Christmas Program tonight.
This is the Choir with our sweet Daughter Ivy singing the solo part.
Her daddy is the Choir director. Our daughter Emily is in the choir along with
several other family members. It was a beautiful night.



Then, our grandson Mr. Will, was in his First Christmas Program...... I think he had speed for dinner. LOL
He is the one..... yes, THAT one, who is being Oh so silly. :)





 Here is a pic of Tim and Joey after the program was over. :) So sweet!

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin