His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Serious Study Takes on Different Forms

 Today, Sarah preferred to study in a tree. 

 Erika decided to sit on the porch and use the Old Trunk for a Chair.
 It must have taken Sarah's Barbie a long time to join her!
Somehow, I don't think these girls will get any smarter by just sitting on top of the math book. :)
    It is always nice to study with some friends.

Today has been a gorgeous day! Upper 60s and Lower 70's..... Tomorrow is our last day before Vacation! YEA!

7 comments:

Annie said...

Wow - you got all our warmth. Envy.

Mike and Christie said...

You got all our snow! Envy back! :)

Annie said...

I am getting the oddest feeling that you all live in Texas....

All this time (why?)I thought you lived in Wisconsin.

Mike and Christie said...

Now that is Funny! Yep, we are Texans. :)

Annie said...

Now THAT takes me some getting used to!

Mike and Christie said...

LOL..... what would really take getting used to is that I am originally from Southern California!
My husband is from New Hampshire....
We met in TX, so I guess that makes us somehow in the "middle". LOL'

Many of our family members live in Lansing! :)

We may go up there at some point for a reunion.

Annie said...

Really! If you ever come, please do let me know! De lives here, too and I hope to meet her over the holidays.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin