Sarah had surgery on Tuesday and went home on Wednesday. She is doing AMAZING!
I gave her pain meds as a precaution on Wednesday night. She hasn't asked for any since!
I am amazed at how quickly she has bounced back.
I am the one who needed to recover from being at the hospital! LOL
She is determined to be in her leg by Christmas. By Golly, I think she will do it!
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

3 comments:
YAY for Sarah! And I hope Mama is doing well as well!
What amazing spirit! I shall be rooting for her to meet her goal :)
Your family is such a wonderful example of living in God! It's an inspiration and an example.
Also, on your previous post, I couldn't help smiling at the 'four weddings and an adoption' bit. There's a potential movie in there!:D
Glad to hear she is doing well. I understand your comment too.
Post a Comment