His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Off To The Hospital

Tomorrow morning, Sarah and I will leave for the hospital.  She will be having surgery on Tuesday to trim the bones in her leg. 
She has grown so much that there is no room left, and it has caused her much pain and discomfort.

Please keep her in your prayers for a speedy recovery, so she can get back to doing what she does best; dancing and soccer and gymnastics and having a great time. :)

I will hopefully be able to post from the hospital.  If not, I'll get Daddy or Erika to do a guest post. :)

15 comments:

:)De said...

She and you all will most definitely be in our prayers and thoughts. How long will she be in-patient?

Christie Minich said...

Surgery is scheduled for Tuesday a.m. My best guess is that we'll be home by Thursday afternoon. :)

mommajeane said...

We will be praying…and we will send her a pkg.. Hope it goes by well and quickly.

Manfred said...

My Best wishes and Prayers for Sarah. Hope she will have a fast recovery.

Sergey and Tatyana said...

Christie, we are praying for sweet Sarah! For everything to go smooth, and for speedy recovery. We love watching videos of her dancing :)

Hevel Cohen said...

Wishing her an easy recovery. Please keep us updated how she is doing.

Aus said...

Prayers offered - hugs - aus and co,

Christie Minich said...

Thank you all so much! She is ready! We are settled into our room and she is writing a letter to a friend. :)

Erika M. said...

Love You Mom!!


Erika M.
PS I keep on looking outside waiting for you to drive up:)

Erika M.

Christie Minich said...

Erika, Daddy is going to bring you girls up to the hospital tomorrow.... Can't wait to see your sweet faces! :)
Take good care of daddy and make sure all you girls dress nicely with hair neat, teeth brushed etc. :)

TheCoffeys said...

Praying God's mercy upon Sarah for a easy surgery and quick recovery! Blessing to your family:)

Chris said...

Bone trimming seems like it is much more involved than the growth plate 'thingy' (long word I can't remember right now)
Prayers and hopefully she is pain free.

Milena said...

I really hope surgery will be succesful and that Sarah will recover quickly. I also hope everything will work out fine at home while you are away.

Erika M. said...

OK. I can't wait to see you Mama.
Love you!

Erika M.

MariaG said...

'Thinking of Sarah and praying for a easy recovery ... And relief!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin