His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sarah's Surgery

 Just arrived
 Surgery Hair
 Time for bed.  Telling Daddy good night.
 The elevator
I
 In the holding area
 Waiting while Sarah is in surgery

 Resting
 resting
 Pastor Justin stopped by
 Awake again
 What a surprise on the rooftop of the hospital.


 Santa arrived in this helicopter.
This is the giant tree in the atrium.  Right after this, we had lunch and then headed back home.

7 comments:

Alysa said...

So glad that it went well! I find it funny that Santa is now arriving in a helicopter rather than a sleigh.. haha!

mommajeane said...

Yeah! Glad it went well. You look wonderful- Sarah.

Christie Minich said...

Alysa, that was pretty funny!

Annie said...

Amazing that she can have that kind of surgery and come out of it so quickly and energetically!

Milena said...

I'm happy and relieved to see Sarah smiling happily so soon after surgery!

Aus said...

So glad that she did well - and extremely impressed with the strength of that young lady - a real tribute to her "inner courage"!

hugs - aus and co.

Chiara said...

Yes!!! Welcome home! By the way I think I could like Texas.. You are in short sleaves in the middle of December!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin