His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, December 14, 2012

WHY!!!!

I WANT TO KNOW WHY!!!!

WHAT A TRAGEDY!  IT MAKES NO SENSE!  IT IS EVIL!  WHY WOULD A YOUNG MAN GO INTO A SCHOOL AND EXECUTE 20 CHILDREN? WHY?
WHY WOULD HE EXECUTE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER?
WHAT COULD HAPPEN IN 24 SHORT YEARS TO BRING SOMEBODY TO THIS?
WHERE WAS HIS CONSCIENCE?  WHERE WAS HIS HEART? COMPASSION?
IT TAKES TIME TO SHOOT THAT MANY PEOPLE! 
OH LORD, WHAT HAVE WE COME TO?
JOHN 3:19-20
19And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. 20For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.

My heart goes out those moms and dads who have lost their babies,  to the children who have lost parents, and to the husbands and wives who have lost spouses.  What a terrible TERRIBLE tragedy!

A friend posted this quote on facebook.
"When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.' To this day, especially in times of disaster, I remember my mother's words and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers — so many caring people in this world." (Fred Rogers)

I miss Mr. Rogers.

3 comments:

nekosan2002 said...

Because it's god's will to kill
inocent childrens.
Your own blog says it, god can turn
a victim into a victory.

Does that makes any sense to you?

Not for me.

Christie Minich said...

nekosan,
God didn't kill an innocent child. An evil man did.
And yes, God CAN turn a tragedy into a victory. I know this to be true.
That does not make the tragedy hurt any less, but gives purpose to life, where there seems to be none.

It is always interesting how God gets blamed.

I trust His perfect wisdom, love, compassion, and understanding over all, even when it doesn't make sense.
But I will also call EVIL, EVIL.

So evil exists. Man is responsible.


Privateer3000 said...

Why?!
No one has the right to kill someone.
There are too many weapons. It is not God's will to use weapon. But the man wants to use weapons. People think it's their right to buy weapons and to use. Never. Do the right.
God looks to not stand by, believe me.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin