His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Some of My Favorite People

 Charlie in all his Charlieness....
 Marcus and Will spinning the dreidel..... Can't wait to learn about this fun game. :) Hint Hint.....
Olivia just looking Olivia like.  Anna says Olivia is cute no matter what... smiling, crying..... :)
And of course the unseen Ivy, who is behind the camera! :)

3 comments:

Hevel Cohen said...

Ah, dreidels! Next year Chanukah starts the night before the American Thanksgiving day, so that is when we next break out the dreidels.

The game is described pretty well here: http://www.myjewishlearning.com/holidays/Jewish_Holidays/Hanukkah/At_Home/Dreidel/How_To_Play.shtml

I am thinking one of my boys would be a good competitor in Major League Dreidel. :D

Ivy said...

You spin the dreidel and depending on what it lands on your put raisins or something(we use poker chips haha!) in the pot. Or you take all of them or half of them or you do nothing. You have to ante to play which keeps te pot going. And Will just loves it. We bought our dredel at whole foods. :-)

Marcus actually stinks at the game. He is always loosing. Which makes Will quite happy.

Christie Minich said...

Oh, BTW- I borrowed some of your pictures. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin