His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Snow Flake Drive For Sandy Hook Elementary School

Here is a LINK to the details.

Carthage Flower Shop
107 N Saint Mary St
, Carthage, Texas 75633

The Carthage Flower Shop is asking families to make a special snow flake and decorate it however you like....glitter, etc.  Sign the back of your snow flake or send an encouraging message.

Have it to them no later than  January 7th, 2013.  All the snow flakes are going to be sent to Sandy Hook Elementary School for the opening back up of the school.



No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin