His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, December 8, 2012

An Update on Sarah

Sarah had surgery on Tuesday and went home on Wednesday.  She is doing AMAZING!
I gave her pain meds as a precaution on Wednesday night.  She hasn't asked for any since!
I am amazed at how quickly she has bounced back.
I am the one who needed to recover from being at the hospital! LOL
She is determined to be in her leg by Christmas.  By Golly, I think she will do it!

3 comments:

Hevel Cohen said...

YAY for Sarah! And I hope Mama is doing well as well!

astudentinkolkata said...

What amazing spirit! I shall be rooting for her to meet her goal :)

Your family is such a wonderful example of living in God! It's an inspiration and an example.

Also, on your previous post, I couldn't help smiling at the 'four weddings and an adoption' bit. There's a potential movie in there!:D

mommajeane said...

Glad to hear she is doing well. I understand your comment too.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin