Erika designed this new header. I think we will try it out for a while. :)
The top row is all our kids. The next two photos on both sides are our daugther's in law.
Then there are the 10 grand children and some animals. I think she threw in our giant egg for fun. :)
And then there is that huge picture in the middle. Yikes. :)
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

6 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Great job, Miss Erika!
You mean the egg is not part of your family???
Awesome header.
I like it! She did a great job.
Great job Erika!!! I love the new header.
Erika, dig it. kelly
This is awesome, and I love the giant egg! Heh! :)
Post a Comment