His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, June 29, 2012

Camp 2012

We had  a GREAT time!  I climbed the telephone pole again after 6 years. :)
The girls loved hanging out with friends, going on the big swing, swimming and doing all sorts of things, like attacking a caravan of boys with water balloons after the camp fire. :)

Oh my, it was an amazing week.
Here are some highlights: video
A roomie.


























video 
Erika playing guitar for the talent show.




 Fishing



 In the lodge
 Shannon is an amazing counselor.  I have seen her grow up over the years, and she is going to get married in November! :)

 What a sweetie.
 A horse with a prosthetic leg. :)

 It was rock star day. :)
 Ummm. this was the result of a water balloon fight..... all bathing suits and towels up the flag pole. :)

2 comments:

Annie said...

My nervous system is still suffering from seeing the photo of the spider...but other than that, it looks like a great week.

Katie - a Blessed Mommy! said...

Will will finally be old enough to go all week next year! Yahooooo!
Glad it was a great, great week!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin