His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Little Women

This week started out HUGE.  I assessed the week on Sunday Night and pulled the covers over my head and decided to watch a brainless movie, "What About Bob".
After our fun trip yesterday, we got home and it was time to birthday shoppe for 2 girls. I haven't even thought about shopping for grand girls and grandsons too!   That has to be done like YESTERDAY!  I am getting more documents notarized today and then taking them to the new translator.
Tomorrow, our son Tim is having MAJOR HIP SURGERY.  Because his little baby girl has many special needs and is on a feeding tube, she really cannot be left.   So, Em's will have to stay home.   I will be on pain watch for a couple of days.  At the same time we are getting a rent house ready for inspection on the 21st, and then we will be needing to go to Houston.  We have appts next week for Sarah at Scottish Rite because she has a bump on her arm we can't figure out.   And the list goes on.

So today, my little women woke up and became WOMEN for me. :)  I am not allowed to do anything today; not even fold a towel.  :)  They have taken over the house.  I just love their team work. :)
Anna even braided everybody's hair. :)






Way to go girls! :)
THANK YOU! :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

That touches my heart. What sweet girls.

"What About Bob" is one of my FAVORITES!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin