His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, June 8, 2012

New Header

Erika designed this new header. I think we will try it out for a while. :)
The top row is all our kids.  The next two photos on both sides are our daugther's in law.
Then there are the 10 grand children and some animals. I think she threw in our giant egg for fun. :)
And then there is that huge picture in the middle.  Yikes.  :)

6 comments:

JJ said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Great job, Miss Erika!

Hevel Cohen said...

You mean the egg is not part of your family???
Awesome header.

Jen said...

I like it! She did a great job.

Sophie said...

Great job Erika!!! I love the new header.

Kelly said...

Erika, dig it. kelly

Holly said...

This is awesome, and I love the giant egg! Heh! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin