His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Simple Summer Dance

video

5 comments:

Alysa said...

Hi Mrs. Minich!

I just wanted to ask for prayers for this sweet family.. Their daughter has been battling cancer for over a year, and after being home cancer free for a couple months, it has returned and they have been told there is nothing that can be done.

erikandkatekrull.blogspot.com

Mike and Christie said...

Thankyou Alysa for sharing this prayer request. We will pray. Cancer is an ugly, evil disease. Our family has been touched by it more times than I care to remember. :(

Kelly said...

CM, I wanted to comment on the girls dancing... beautiful! I can always see how much Sarah loves dancing, it lives in her.

When you can set aside about 20 minutes, please watch this, it reminds me of Sarah (the dancing part)

http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity.html

Blessings, Kelly

Mike and Christie said...

Kelly, what a wonderful speech he gave! :) Yes, he described our Sarah perfectly. :)

Penney Douglas said...

I loved seeing this. Very touching. Your daughters are amazing! In case you don't remember me, I have a son who has arthrogryposis and you found my blog at www.penneydouglas.com :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin