His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS FOURTEEN!

 Present hunting



 Me working on putting Sarah's pictures up.

 sorry dear, Alli used that box for her gift. :)



 Erika took a spill and got a bloody lip.
 I think A had a fun time knee boarding.
 Anna is doing great on skis now.


 Erika picked cheese cake for her cake.




and we are finishing off with a movie.
Good night all! I think she liked her birthday. :)

7 comments:

Holly said...

Happy birthday Erika! :)

:)De said...

Happy Birthday, Erika!

Manfred said...

Hey Erika, I Wish you a Happy Birthday.

Manfred said...

Blogger doesn't work Right and let me not publish my comment, so I make another Try.
I wish you a Happy Birthday Erika.
It looks you hat a lots of fun that day.
Greetings.

Mike and Christie said...

Thank you ManFred. :)

Milena said...

Happy Birthday Erika! I'm hapy that you had such a nice day!

Sarah The Dreamer said...

Great Birthday! Had fun!:)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin