His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Erika the Babysitter

Or should I say, "The Sister Sitter".... :)

Tonight, it was Anna's turn to go out with Daddy and My turn to go to the Support Group.   Erika is now 14, and we feel that each of the girls are ready to stay alone for  a time with no parents. :)  They are all doing really great.... So we were both comfortable leaving for a couple of hours and doing what we needed to do.
Oh Boy! Erika is a wonderful big sister, little sister sitter.  :)  I made the rules very clear. Just as with the brothers; each person is RESPONSIBLE for their OWN behavior; but Erika would be responsible overall in any emergency and they should listen to her.  :)

They did fantastic and had some fun in the process!  Anna had a good time with daddy too. :)
 Oh the mischief of that little Sarah face. :)


 And then Miss Alli had a turn.:)





 Did I mention it is HOT here!

 I really like this picture!




Oh I love it that my girlies love each other. :)  They are just precious.

1 comment:

Annie said...

That is just such a nice thing. Mine are always off and on....but they are as close (for sure) as I was with my brother. I think it is just really fortunate when siblings click.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin