His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Alli Noodle's New Doo


She likes it! :)

5 comments:

Mary Grace Biggs said...

That is really, really, really, REALLY cute, Alli!!!

MariaG said...

I also think this looks REALLY cute Alli! As a rule I dislike bangs with long hair ... but not in this case! Did your mom cut them? If so ... she did a fantastic job!
Maria (Canada)

:)De said...

She looks so much more like you, Mama! Isn't God amazing in His orchestration!

Mike and Christie said...

:) We talked about bangs the other day and today she said she wanted them. I did do it.... very nervously. :)
When Becca comes at Thanksgiving, I have a feeling she'll have some more bangs to cut. :)
(my daughter in law is a hair dresser)
Doesn't she just look so happy!

KC said...

Cute as a button. Love the spunkyness.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin