His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, August 4, 2011

An All Around FUN Day

Our morning started with Sarah making the coffee! Thanks Sarah.
Alli was the last one to rise, and she was full of joy this a.m.
She is so cute when she wakes up. She is always in a good mood.
She cracks me up going from person to person for a hug. She has learned that
Anna meows in the morning. So she went to the rocking chair where Anna was reading a book,
and meowed. Anna meowed back, and then Alli pounced on her. LOL 
She had to have her morning hug.

I took Alli and Erika to  a horse stable to find out about costs for riding horses...they got a chance to see a lot of horses and met a really nice lady named Tina.  We talked about some creative ways to afford such an endeavor, and  the trip was really fun.

After working for a few hours in the office, I came inside, packed dinners and we headed to the Lake on the boat.  Would you believe I FORGOT the camera!!!!
That is ok. I'm glad I did, because the water at the lake is WAY down. I had to walk into the water to get into the boat. The water is too shallow to reach the dock. 
So what did I do?  I fell down! OUCH!  I slipped on the slippery goo in the water and fell.   I messed up my wrist, and have some sore spots.... nothing serious, thank goodness.

We swam in the lake for a while, jumping off of the boat.  Anna was pretending to fish with a giant rope and she kept catching ME! LOL  We had so much fun pretending I was a fish out of water, starving for oxygen. 

The water felt SO GOOD!  It was 109 today!  When it was time to leave, as the sun was setting, Alli jumped out of the boat and slipped in the same spot I did! 

We both had owies on our hands. So I took care of hers first. She asked, "will this sting?" I said, no.
IT DID!
Well, as soon as I was done taking care of her, she wanted to nurse me! She did the exact same thing I did to take care of her and then cracked up when I said, "OUCH! It stings!"   She got a real kick out of that one. :)  I told her she will make a great mama some day!

Everybody had a wonderful time......I'll bring the camera next time. :)


No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin