His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dolphin Tale

There is an exciting movie coming to a theater near you!
DOLPHIN TALE .......
Sally Clarkson's Son is involved in this movie.  You can read about it HERE.
Pretty cool! A dolphin with a prosthetic tail! :) You can watch the trailer on youtube. :)
http://www.youtube.com/embed/Jdpg9NsgEaI


3 comments:

Difference2This1 said...

Oh!! A friend on fb just posted a link to this....I was looking forward to seeing this when we saw the preview, but the link to the homeschool movie club looks fun! Did you see the link for the free curriculum for this movie? http://www.homeschoolmovieclub.com/curriculum

I hope I can take my girls on 9/23 :) blessings, Jennifer

nathanjclarkson said...

Hi Minich Family,


Thank you so much for your support. It's so neat to see people rallying behind a project like DOLPHIN TALE with great family values and morals.

I want to let you and your readers know that there is a round of FREE screenings for Homeschoolers who would like to attend an early screening of the movie.  We want our community to get excited about “Homeschool Day” on September 23, so we want as many folks as possible to attend the advance screening of Dolphin Tale and spread the word about this inspiring true story.

Click on the link below to RSVP to a city where the movie will be screened on 9/10:
http://screenings.homeschoolmovieclub.com/dolphinTale

Thanks again for your support.  It's because of you that we Homeschoolers will soon have a voice in Hollywood!

Best wishes,

Nathan J. Clarkson

Homeschool Movie Club

Joy said...

That looks good; I'm looking forward to it. I've been reading your blog today--I found it from Smiles and Trials--and really enjoying it.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin