His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, August 1, 2011

A MORNING SNUGGLE

We have just 7 days until school starts again. Today is the day we begin getting up earlier.   I must admit, I have LOVED sleeping in until 8:00...wow! 
Today, I was up at 6:15.  I actually LIKE getting up that early....but I have to get into bed earlier too. :)
The girlies alarm went off at 6:00, then 6:15, then 6:30 and there was not a peep from their room..... At 7:00, I went in and touched each of them on the arm to see if that would help.  Slowly, they got up and came out. The last one to get up was Alli.  She is a SOUND sleeper.  I was able to get her up by sitting by the bed and gently touching her face and hair.  She woke and smiled.

After breakfast, I found Anna and Alli snuggling up in the rocking chair chatting. :)



1 comment:

Mary Grace Biggs said...

AW! That's really sweet! Y'all two are so cute!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin