His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, August 25, 2011

BCLC "How Do I Know It Works"

I love checking out the feedjit information on how folks find my blog.   The most recent inquiry was a google inquiry on "How do I know it works!" Regarding BCLC.
I'm glad whoever it was found my blog.
Because I CAN HONESTLY SAY: "IT WORKS!"

LOVE WORKS!

Today, the girlies and I were reading the 4th Chapter of 1st John. The entire book of 1st John is about love.  But today was just great. LOVE YOUR BROTHERS (sisters) :)
LOVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER FAILS!
EVER!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Absolutely!

Jo's Corner said...

Hi Christie! What is BCLC? ~ Jo

Mike and Christie said...

Hi Jo,

BCLC stands for "Beyond Consequences Logic and Control". It is a type of parenting that does not use punitive consequences when dealing with difficult behaviors, but looks at what is behind the behavior to facilitate true healing and permanent progress in relation to behavior and relationships.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin