His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Girl Bonding

Tomorrow the entire family is headed to Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. Erika has a very important appointment tomorrow, which will determine a direction for her, regarding her legs.
That is another post altogether. I'll post about it tomorrow after we get home. :)

I asked all the girls to plan ahead for tomorrow so they don't have to decide what to wear in the a.m.
Sarah and Alli really took me seriously. LOL
Notice, they even have matching barrettes! :)

I took this photo this a.m.   We are about to leave..... You would think they were going shopping! LOL

3 comments:

Holly said...

Haha cute! Make sure you post a photo of your "twins" too! :)

GTD Student said...

That's so fun for them to co-ordinate outfits! 'Hope Erika's app't goes well.
MariaG (Canada)

Mary Grace Biggs said...

Very cute outfits. Y'all look so cute together.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin