His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, June 4, 2011

What Is Up With This?

I thought Corell was supposed to last forever!
I poured hot water in my cup to drink, and it did this! Somehow, I feel a blog post of observation coming on. :) But not today.... to much to do!

2 comments:

Hevel said...

What's corell? And that's a really neat break, you might want to save it to do some 3D mounted art!

Mike and Christie said...

Corell is a type of dish company that brags that their dishes don't crack or break.
It is true they are tough, but we have broken a few over the years.
This cup however broke right in half, it was really strange. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin