His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Giant Step part 2

I posted here that the girls went on their first venture alone....

I cracked up.... Our neighbor called about 30 minutes after the girls left and said, "Did you know the girls were going to cross the street at the signal?"  LOL 
I told her we did. Her daughter saw them, called her mom and her mom called me.
I am thankful for neighbors who watch out for us! :)

We were all excited when they came walking back within sight. Erika ran down the driveway to greet them.  Alli made Daddy's day by running down the drive way screaming "Daddy!" and she jumped into his arms. :)
She here are our hot sweaty girlies, all home safe and sound! :)  I am really proud of them!





Oh ya, here are our blackberries! We've made 2 pies so far. YUM!

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin