His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Peter Pan



This was our Friday Night Movie..... It was really fantasic!  It was closer to the book, and the girls ALL enjoyed it very much.... There was some violence that was a little intense, but it is PG.... so it may not be for all audiences.... however we REALLY enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Hevel said...

Az ani yachol la'uf / bli lada'at la'uf / zeh oseh li baguf /hargashah shel k'samim!

We just watched the same version a few weeks ago! I loved it!

Muddled Muse said...

I love this version of Peter Pan - I'm so glad they included the part about the "kiss hidden in the corner of her mouth." It's such a lovely way to describe a modest woman's femininity.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin