His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, June 16, 2011

THIRTEEN!!!!!

Here is the Happy yet SLEEPY face of our fifth teenager! :)  More to follow! :)  I cannot believe she is already 13.  And a lovely girl she is. :)
Happy Birthday Baby Girl! :) 

5 comments:

Mike and Christie said...

thanks mom. Love you.

Erika minich.

:)De said...

happy birthday, Erika!

Milena said...

Happy birthday! Hope she'll have a wonderful day!

L said...

Every time you write about one of the girls, I decide SHE's my favorite! Erika, Alli, Anna, Sarah--they are all so adorable and delightful young ladies! They are blessed and so are you! Happy Birthday Erika and Happy Belated Birthday Sarah!

MaryGrace said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIKA! (you have to be 12. You cant be 13 YET. Wait another year please) :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin