His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

 Daddy says he is a very fortunate man to have so many beautiful daughers. :)


 Father's day was fun around here!  Anna woke up early and gave daddy the card she had made. He really liked her card. :)

We headed off to church and then we had Fajita's for lunch with home made tortilla chips.
After that, daddy left to go to the nursing home and do a bible study early....

When he got back, Erika, Sarah and Alli gave him the gift they had been working on for a few days. I thought it turned out really cute. It is a diorama of our business and house.









We ended our day at the lake and daddy got a real work out throwing girls around into the lake. :)
Unfortunately, I forgot the camera. :(

Oh well...... next year. :)
Happy Father's day!

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin