His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dogs and Cats and Kids

 Alli loves playing dressup, and today was Guess's turn to be her dress up vicitm. He took it in good humor and even posed for a lovely picture! :)

This is Mr. Spoiled Cat.... note the closed eyes as he eats CHICKEN! LIKE A HUGE CAN OF CHICKEN!  Anna asked if she could give him some tuna because we were out of cat food.
I said yes...... The next thing I know is she says he is enjoying his tuna!   Then I see my  3 dollar can of Chicken being devoured!  Hope you like it Mr. Kitty....because that won't happen again! I promise!
I made sure Anna saw what the difference was between the two cans. LOL  It is always a good idea to read labels! :)

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin