His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sarah's Cake

Every year, the girls get to design their own cake. Sarah picks Chocolate Cake with Strawberries every year.... but she asked for an oblong cake this year. :)  She also requested that it be gluten free so I could have some too.  I have to say...... It was FABULOUS! 

video

2 comments:

Holly said...

Awesome cake! :D
I love the design your own cake tradition you have - very cool. :)

MaryGrace said...

Love the cake! my mom told me that the girls have to make ther OWN cake. Sounds fun and messy!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin