His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend Part 2




 The girlies are becoming really great at decorating!
 Erika did the front door
 Anna busy at work with the sides
 Sarah doing the back door


 Putting on the finishing touches


 The Finished Product
It sure does look good!  We'll see how long it lasts! :)

The grandsons have not come over yet. I think "Black Friday" is still in full swing. :)

3 comments:

Annie said...

One time we went to a party where both the older kids made enormous gingerbread houses. This family saved all the Halloween candy for this event,and gave each kid a huge bag of that and a box of graham crackers along with frosting. The kids had snacked on enough candy and we didn't want the houses in OUR house, so my husband put them on the workbench in the garage and conveniently "forgot" them....then we really forgot them. One day, looking out the window in January, Craig remarked how fat the squirrels were. Not long after we realized why - they were probably diabetic by that time too - those two houses were no more.

Ivy said...

It is a great Gingerbread house! And probably a good thing that the boys weren't there while such important work was being done.... ;-)

mommajeane said...

I love your gingerbread houses.. they look wonderful girls.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin