His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pole Cat part 2

I wrote about our sweet kitty's dilemma here.

Well, today, at 12:00 noon, 54 hours after going up that pole, the nice Utility man came to rescue him.
He took a picture and joked about being told he could call the news reporters if he wanted to. LOL
He said he always wanted to save a cat off of a pole.... and then, our little kitty put his foot onto the wire once again, like he had been doing for 2 plus days, and slipped. He FELL 25 feet, got up and walked over to us!  He was VERY hungry and tired and VERY happy to be off that pole! LOL
He was not hurt.  The electric man said, "Wow, Cats really do have 9 lives!"
So he is safe and we have some very happy girls.
video

1 comment:

:)De said...

So glad he "made" it down safely.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin