His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Favorite Cup


The girls are at bible study, so I decided to have a Tea Party with just me and my favorite cup!
Do you have a favorite cup?

3 comments:

Hevel said...

Mmm, tea, honey, lemon.... Your cup is really pretty.

My favorite mug is a plain steel coffee mug from Zepter.

Annie said...

My favorite is a Gzel mug from Russia - that pretty blue and white... It makes me happy whenever I see it - daily!

Rebecca said...

I have no two mugs alike. I'm kinda obsessed with mugs. lol Appearance is important, but I'm very tactile, so my favorite mug is always the one that just "feels right" in my hand. So my current favorite is one that was handmade by the pottery lady who comes to our farmers market. It's dark blue and brown. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin