His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

LISTS ALREADY!

These girls are so funny.  Anna's birthday is coming up the day after Thanksgiving, so we were talking cake, and favorite movie.....

It is the first day we have really had a good, dreary, Fall like type day that makes it feel "Holidayish". :)

I got out of the shower to some little list makers. :)  Yep, they are thinking about Christmas already! LOL
Makes me want to put Holiday music on. :)


I remember not long ago when the idea of a gift was so foreign. After much thought, Erika asked for a comb.  She has become too smart. One of the things on her list was for me to do her chores! LOL

3 comments:

Annie said...

Ha! Clever girl! I wouldn't be too sorry to see some low-[financial]-cost items on my children's lists.

Chiara Elena said...

Erika asked for a comb on her first Christmas with you, am I right? I'd say she made huge steps forward!

Mike and Christie said...

Chiara, yes.... She was so cute that year. She though for a long time about it, and then she shyly asked, "May I have a comb?"
And then I went in the other room and cried.

You are right, she has come a LONG way! LOL
But she is still quite modest. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin