His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Poetry Revisited

We are working on poetry, thus the Colossus poem..... But here is Anna's Original Poem.

Fall
Summer has gone.
Fall has begun.
The leaves are falling
The wind is calling
The grass is dead
We put quilts on our bed
The wood is chopped
Away, the rabbits have hopped
The birds have flown away
They will come back another day
The milk has gone from the cow
The farm is lonely now
It is time to stay in
Spring will come again.

2 comments:

Sarah The Dreamer said...

I can see Anna's future.

Annie said...

Your girls are so lucky to live on a farm. Such great images she can call up that would be on literary for my children.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin