His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The New Collossus Recited by Miss Anna

Way to go Anna!
You can read about this poem here:

2 comments:

:)De said...

Very nicely done, Anna. What technique do you use to memorize?

Christie M said...

Anna said, "Walking on the swing, and repeating what I said with each step".

Mama says- that is true! LOL
She walked across the porch swing back and forth until she had it memorized.

And of course, they were all promised a show of Little House on the Prairie if they got it memorized. :)

(Sarah forgot a small section)
So we may do a redo. :)