His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, September 27, 2010

Please Listen

This is precious to my heart for many reasons which cannot be written about here. 

1 comment:

Mamita J said...

That was so good. I saw Gianna several years ago in person and before that, while I was throwing my guts up in the hospital with my firstborn. She was on "The Maury Povich Show" when she was a child, and she was such a spunky little ray of sunshine, I never forgot her name or story. God bless her for what she does and who she is.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin