His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Emotions, Hormones and Girls

A good friend, a father of girls, was listening to one of my stories about girls and new found emotions and hormones starting to race through their precious little bodies. I was telling him about explaining to sweet Sarah that sometimes we just feel angst for no real reason, but we need to make sure that we don't react to it, and thoroughly feel it, wear it, try it out and exhaust it......

Sarah is very even keeled and is really more like one of the guys, if you will, but once in a while, she'll have this "girl time" that totally catches her off guard.

As I was sharing with my wise friend. He said his daughter had sent him a wonderful post that she wanted him to read. He said, "I wish I would have read it when my girls were little."

I thought it was very worth while for reading for all girls, big, small, happy, sad, spirited, calm..... after all, we are FEMALE. :)

If you have a few minutes, take some time to read.... you won't be sorry. :)
It is called "Spirited Rider".

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin