His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, September 3, 2010

Amazing Efforts



Erika spilled her candy today. Since she can't bend, it is very hard to pickup little baked beans that are everywhere. She gave us all a look like, "Help!"
I told Anna, "Hey Anna, I bet Erika will happily give you some of those baked beans if you pick them up for her!" Anna agreed and headed over to help......

And then, Erika said, "HOLD IT!" "I'll do it myself!"
LOL And she did! It is amazing what a kid will do to protect her candy! :)

4 comments:

Hevel said...

Now, now, candy is serious business! :)

Erika Minich said...

Your write Hevel it is serious business.

Mike and Christie said...

You mean right, not write, right?
Sorry it's Saturday. :) And I just couldn't help myself. :)

Christine said...

Sounds like something my kids would do!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin