His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, September 27, 2010

Introducing Truman Shepherd Minich


Here is is, fresh outta the oven. :)
Becca looks GREAT!
7 lbs. 15 oz.  20 inches long.

Welcome Baby Truman!  Happy Happy Birthday
 He is amazing!
 Truman Meets the World
 Sam Meets Truman

I can't wait to hold you, see your smile, see your joy and awe at the World God has made.
I pray that you make a huge impact in this world. That you glorify the Lord in all you say
and do, and that you serve him all of your days. You are fearfully and Wonderfully Made.
God Knit you together in your mother's womb.  Such things are too wonderful to imagine.
Love,
Ya-Ya

(Truman was my dad's middle name, and Shepherd is a family name from my Gramma)

7 comments:

:)De said...

So wonderful. Was he born at home?

Erika Minich said...

He is so cute and big. I can't wait to see him.

Hevel said...

Awww, how cute! Mazel tov!

Mike and Christie said...

Thanks Hevel! Mazel tov!

De, he was born in a birthing center in MD.

Mamita J said...

Congratulations! What a cutie!

Jodie said...

Heis beautiful just like his handsome big brother! I'm sorry, I was out of town during this event and when I came back, it was straight to work. I did not even get near facebook, blogs or personal e-mails because work, home, and church activities became consuming. Congratulations to you Grandma! All of your boys have beautiful children and I can't wait to meet all of them(hopefully all at the same time)!
Love, the "Great" Aunt Jodie

Mike and Christie said...

Ha- Jodie! It is the magical "all at the same time" that will be interesting to do.... Now that Chuck and Jodie are in NM, and Joe and Becca still in MD, getting everybody in the same spot, would be like getting a photo shot of Jackie Onasis (if she were still alive), Big Foot and Osama Bin Laden all at the same time! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin