His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, September 12, 2008

You Mean He Doesn't Know About......

SEX? :)

This was Erika's question after she and I saw a news clip about Teen Pregnancy in the Dallas area being out of control. I do allow the girls to see these types of broadcasts in order to teach them. So, we watched, and after the clip was over, the News Anchor said, "I have NO IDEA how this is happening!"

Erika's eyes got kind of big and she said, "What does he mean he has no idea? You mean
he doesn't know about sex?" I was trying to keep from laughing.

As you can see, we have had the "talk". And NOW, she KNOWS and was shocked somebody that old didn't know! :)

3 comments:

Muddled Muse said...

ROTLOL

That's awesome!

I love reading about your girls. They make me so happy. :)

Christine said...

Aww, the talk. We have had a couple over here.

The Noelles said...

Erika is so funny. Did you laugh, or did you laugh a little?

SARAH MINICH

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin