His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We Were Able To Call The Girlies!

We just finished talking to the girlies a few minutes ago. (or I should say, I did) Mike is still talking to them right now. It was great to hear everybody's voices.
We understand that Anna wants us to bring home a alligator or snake stuffed animal, Erika wants a horse stuffed Animal and Sarah wants a glass doll.

We are so happy to hear that Becca is fairing well! Great Job Becca! I had to laugh talking with her and hearing her say she was tired. :) I know EXACTLY what she is talking about. :)

I am so thankful that she is there with the girls. It sounds like everybody is doing well.

Girlies, we are on the home run stretch! We will be home on Saturday afternoon!
We cannot wait to see you. We miss you so very much.

Love,
Dad and Mom

9 comments:

The Noelles said...

What have you bean doing for the weak? I can't believe it has already bean a weak. I can't wait to see you. I bet you can't too!
Love Sarah

Christine said...

How wonderful! can't wait till you are home. I've missed ya!

The Noelles said...

Ya I miss them to.





Love Erika

The Noelles said...

I can't wait until their home either.
Sarah

Emily Minich said...

How are you getting home? We're debating that. What time will you be ready to *leave* the airport? That day is so busy, but I want to get you if I can....

You have your phones, right? I'll head that way to be there at the time you'll tell me you're ready to leave, and you can call me to tell me that you for sure are done? I have to pick up Tim from his training that afternoon also. Love you, come home, and be safe!

The Noelles said...

Dear Mom and Dad the PKRC has stoped in summer because of the school year if you want you can look on the mail.
They asked if we can visit them.After
three mounths can we PLEASE I really miss them.I miss you very much and I love you very much.

Love Erika

The Noelles said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm! Emily are you saying that you are going to pick up mom and dad from the air port? If you are, well we already have some one. OOHPS!

SARAH Minich

mommajeane said...

Welcome Home... I am anxious to hear about your trip. Hope it all went well.

JJ said...

FYI, we know you're back...even if the girls won't let go of your hand long enough to type a "We're back" post, LOL! Hope everyone did well the past couple of weeks. We were praying for you all.

Julie

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin