His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, September 12, 2008

Marcus, Ivy and Will



This is a picture of Emily, Marcus, Tim and Ivy.... From Last Christmas. Emily and Tim are married, and Marcus and Ivy are married. Emily and Ivy are sisters too.
I sure do love our family. :)

This is Will with Marcus. Our littlest missionary. :)

Marcus, Ivy and Will are now in the friendly skies to Mexico for a short term missions trip. When you think about them, send up a prayer their way. They are very excited about ministering to the people there.

2 comments:

mommajeane said...

I will lift them up in prayer.. our son, Abraham is from Mexico. We were on a short term missions trip as well- 23 yrs ago and met him in Oct.. We returned and brought him home in Dec. of that same year. He is from Tepic in the state of Nayarit a 3 and a half hr. drive from Puerto Valartia. Where are they headed too?

The Noelles said...

Wile is so cute! He kind of looks like Sam.


SARAH MINICH

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin