His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, September 1, 2008

Practical Sarah

The Girls have been taking care of the animals next door while the neighbors went on a weekend getaway. One of the joys of this job was being able to play with 4 puppies that are about 4 weeks old. They are really cute, but if anybody has ever raised puppies, when they first start learning to eat on their own, they can get really STINKY!
This was Sarah's solution:

3 comments:

Melissa E. said...

Did it work? :-)

Mike and Christie said...

I think it did. She was over there for some time. :)

She is a hoot!

Christine said...

How cute!

On another note CHristie, I sure do appreciate your comments. I kind of wish it had been you adopting N just because then I would have gotten to meet you. ((hugs))

BTW, there are so many other things I want to blog about but I am trying to find a way to get password prtection for particular posts sothat I control who reads them. I'll let you know how that works out.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin