His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, September 15, 2008

Last Day Trip Message

We are leaving for Ukraine tomorrow. I have a minute after finishing packing to tell all of you that we love you so very much. We have asked the Lord to bless this trip and keep us in His perfect will.

To Becca, Sam and the Girlies that we leave behind at the house:

Have a wonderful bonding time together. Make sure that you season each day with joyfulness, help Becca with the chores and help her to take care of baby Sam. We will write to you as we can when we get to an internet cafe'. MOST OF ALL, do everything to serve Jesus. He is all that is most important in life. Serving Him, in chores, work, play, family fun and all we do can make our lives full of true Joy and Peace.
Rest in the thought that Jesus has EVERYTHING under control. We do not have to worry about one little thing. (except mommy was a little worried because I have misplaced the zoo card) :(
Becca, hopefully Hurricane Ike wasn't the "calm before the storm". :P

Be GOOD GIRLS for Big Sister Becca, and we also want you EACH to know that we are so very proud of you. We are proud of your brothers and sisters who don't live at home too, and Katie, Lilly, Sam and Will.

BIG HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL, and you can only get in our bed if Becca says it is ok!


Love,
Daddy and Mommy

James 1:27

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin