His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hello From Kharkov

We are happy to report that we are alive and well! We got to see the Russian Border yesterday. It looks like any other border that is heavily guarded. :)

The soldier walked up to our van and said, "What do you want?" "To see the border".
He said, "You have seen, now go!" Ok, no problem! :)

SO we saw. :)

I have so much to say but it is swimming in my head and stuck there.
Just know that we love you all and care for you. I'm so glad you are all doing well and obeying Becca.

We will see you soon! SATURDAY!

BTW- how are we getting home? LOL

7 comments:

The Noelles said...

Dear Mom and Dad when I was talking to Dad I told him that you cud get me a hours are a dog are a cat.I so much
miss you and love you.Ha Mom and Dad I can wright on the keyboard fast with my fingers, I love you very much
I can not stop saying it.


LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER ERIKA

The Noelles said...

Stop saying what? OH! And what does cud mean? That is not a word.


SARAH

The Noelles said...

I love you very much mom and dad. How are you Doing? I hope you are doing OK. Have you got any thing for me? I hope so.
SARAH

The Noelles said...

Dear Mom I love you and Dad.

love Erika

The Noelles said...

I love you mom and dad. How are you doing. Does any other people write to you?


SARAH

bandgeek said...

HIHIHIHIHIHIHI

The Noelles said...

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIIHIHIHIHIH

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin