His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Friend Michelle

I am pleased to report that my friend Michelle is in Ukraine right now, and they have met their new daughter which she reported that they are totally in love with. :)

This is a miracle. Things are not happening in Ukraine very easily, and I am so happy for them. Can't wait to see PICTURES and possibly MEET her!

We will be in Ukraine at the same time and plan to hook up with them.

5 comments:

Melissa E. said...

How is it affecting her that the government has gone to you-know-where?

Mike and Christie said...

It has definitely effected them, and things are not going as planned, but they are going. :)

The plan has changed from what they had expected. Let's just say that. :)

I did notice they are getting ready to dissolve parliament again!

Didn't that happen about the time you were there last time?

Melissa E. said...

Yes!!! Right before we left. We were nervous!

BTW, I have heard that there are a lot more troubles with adoptions in the summers--from someone who would know. It is good that it is the end of the summer season now and let's hope as the summer is drawing to a close, parliamentary unrest and the orderliness of fall will cancel each other out!

Christine said...

Christie is this Ukimom? Weren't they going for three girls? Is this the little girl on Reece's Rainbow? If this is the same woman, can you please ask her to invite me to her blog?

Mike and Christie said...

Christine,
You've got mail. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin