His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, April 8, 2013

"Oh There You Are Peter!"

I don't know if any of you have seen the movie "Hook"....but in it, Peter Pan grows up and gets older. One of the lost boys doesn't recognize him until he examines him closely and then says, "Oh there you are Peter!" (under all those wrinkles)

I have been raising kids for 34 plus years.  I looked quite different to my boys than I look to my girls.
This morning after our devotional, they got curious.... "What did you look like 20-30 years ago?"

And then I was subjected to this!

They were trying to smoothe out my wrinkles to see what I might have looked like to the guys. LOL
And this is what it looked like to me!

I just tell them that inside, I am the same! :)
And.... I have EARNED every wrinkle and gray hair!

2 comments:

Erika M. said...

Yes you have. I love you!!

Erika M.

Christie Minich said...

I love you too Erika M.! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin